Thursday, February 14, 2008

Key #1 Decide to Change

"Where do I start?"

"What one thing can I do today that will change my life for the better?"


When people arrive at the point where they look at their life and decide they don't really like what they see, they become irritated and frustrated. Eventually they will either begin to change the way they are doing things and grow, or they fall further and further into frustration and irriatation until they no longer believe that they can change. Growth and success is a choice you make. So when people ask me, "Where do I start?" I ask them if they have made the decision to change. People will seek out a coach when they are ready for change, and have made the decision to change. Without the decision to change, all the coaching in the world wouldn't help them.

So I ask, "Have you committed to change?" If the answer is a resounding "YES!" then I know that the person is coachable and ready to take some action steps towards a fullfilling and more wonderous life than the one they have.

It really doesn't matter where you are in life or what level of success you have achieved up until this point, if you want more, all you have to do is decide to change.

There is so much more to life than what you have right now. There always is more to experience, you only need to decide that you are going to change!


Blessings to All!

Be Well,

Dawn Nocera
Personal and Professional Development Coaching
www.DawnNocera.com

To join one of my free online Think and Grow Rich Mastermind book study groups, visit my site and complete the form on the page title Mastermind!

No comments: